MAX CUT AND MAX DAMANGE IN A DEVASTATING BROADHEAD.
B3’s Exoskeletal Broadheads are stronger, straighter and superior — a patent-pending design built by archers and hunters, like you. The curved blades cut faster and penetrate longer. A combination of blades lying flat and a friction grommet under the blades eliminates external bands, and produces a quiet flight and field-tip accuracy. The pre-loaded blade angle is quick to deploy, and the head design features built-in stops for both closed and open positions, preventing arrow damage.
- Crafted using 125 grain all-hardened 400 series steel
- Requires no o-rings, washers or collars
- Blades rotate quickly around the smooth tower to improve penetration
- Razor-sharp edges remain exposed even in the closed position
- Exoskeletal mounting system’s superior strength requires no pins or washers
- Curved blades mounted on opposite sides or planes, producing greater hemorrhage
- Crossbow approved
- Single pack of two broadheads with a practice tip included
Three-blade design, cutting surface +3″